Friday, November 22, 2013

Flashback Friday I

I have a Flashback Friday for my book blog, and thought it would be a good idea to have one here as well. This is just a place for my incessant ramblings and a rounding up of all that has been watched during the week, possibly a review every now and again. I'll save my Sunday posts for whatever else new I've gotten, or more Currently Watching. Some of these titles might overlap into both posts, which has happened on my book blog as well, depending on when I get things and how fast I get to them. Still. That's the plan. I'll probably also have a monthly summarization/wrap up post, along with a beginning of the month currently watching/to be watched plan. We shall see...

Here's a list of all that I got to over this past week...



Watched:


Blue Bloods
Season 1, Eps. 10-12

Hakuoki
Season 1, Ep. 8

Leverage
Season 5, Ep 1

Once Upon a Time
Season 1, Ep. 12 *rewatch*
Season 2, Ep. 6


Psych
Season 1, Ep. 11 *rewatch*

Supernatural
Season 7, Eps. 21-23
Season 8, Eps. 1-11


No comments:

Post a Comment