Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Special II

So I got my hands on the remainder of Supernatural: Season 8, plus most of Vampire Diaries: Season 1, which I have yet to start. We also got the 1st disc of Leverage: Season 5. I had to return a bunch of Once Upon a Time: Season 2 discs since all my holds came in at once and I'm just not getting to it all in time. I think it will be easier to get them back on hold: it's always just the 1st discs that are a pain. Really, I want Netflix so bad right now...and much better internet, so I can finish watching several anime series that I would have to buy otherwise... I had to return a bunch of animes recently, too. So this is what I'm on as of right now...



Currently Watching:


Blue Bloods
Season 1, Ep. 17

Hakuoki
Season 1, Ep. 9

Once Upon a Time
Season 2, Ep. 7

Supernatural
Season 8, Ep. 16

No comments:

Post a Comment