Saturday, August 23, 2014

Flashback Friday XXX: Saturday Edition

Soooo...I feel like I'm forgetting something but I guess this was it. I had a busy, but nice, last week of summer vacation: heading to the beach, spending sometime with another friend, being off work, trying to relax and not think about money issues.... *sighs* So we rewatched some old Psych episodes and I started one newer MythBuster episode at my friend's, as well as some Nightmare Kitchen, buuuut I'm not going to count that. My friend and I had an anime marathon on Tuesday, where we rewatched some old Hetalia episodes and got hooked onto the series Ghost Hunt, which I am just dying to finish... I hope to finish watching season 4 of The Vampire Diaries and possibly start another anime series before Monday... Currently, I've just got Elementary and The Hollow Crown out now, along with some anime I own and Downton Abbey season 3, but I'm not sure when I'll find the time this/next month...

And I'm not doing a Sunday post tomorrow since I haven't been to the library...



Watched:

Porco Rosso *rewatch*

Ghost Hunt
Eps. 1-13

Hetalia
Season 2, Eps. 1-13 *rewatch*

No comments:

Post a Comment