Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Reel I

So last time I did one of these was way back in December, apparently... And I'm starting over the counter, like all of the other posts, for the new year. I've decided for right now to do a continuation of the second to last of these from last year, The Reel III, adding to my list of TBW anime. Next week, hopefully, I will add to the tv series list, The Reel IV. So here it goes... :) (sorry, weird formatting this time which I am too frustrated to fix)

To Be Watched: Anime II

Angel Beats

Arcana Famiglia

Brothers Conflict

Clannad

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

 D.N.Angel

Eden of the East

Golden Time

Guilty Crown

Hetalia Axis Powers

Hetalia World Series

Kamisama Dolls

Kamisama Kiss

La Corda d'oro

Lovely Complex

Paradise Kiss

Prince of Tennis

Ristorante Paradiso

Romeo x Juliet

RWBY

Shugo Chara

Starry Sky

The Story of Saiunkoku

Sword Art Online

Waiting in the Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment