Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Reel III

So I am a day behind in this...I'm surprised I even got to my Tuesday post for my book blog this week. So many deadlines! I was feeling really stressed out Sunday and Monday, but things took a turn for the better on Tuesday and I'm not quite as freaked out as I was...or as I probably still should be...but more on that in my book blog's Friday post...

This week I decided to list my TBW anime series, since I put one together last week sometime. I'm actually still hunting down series that I can actually watch... This list does not include series that I have all ready started, or a few that I am unsure about at the moment. I was able to get my hands on a new one last week, surprisingly, and I put another on hold that I stopped a long time ago, to restart, but I'll mention that in this blog's Friday post...I also bought some because of Cyber Monday Week deals. :O So excited!!! They came today! But anyway....later on that.

So here's my TBW anime series list!!! (alphabetical order)



To Be Watched: Anime



Barajou no Kiss


Devil Survivor 2

Diabolik Lovers

Free!

Hiiro no Kakera 

Inu x Boku SS

K Project

Katekyo Hitman Reborn



Monochrome Factor

Nabari no Ou

Pandora Hearts

Psycho Pass

07 Ghost

Special A (S.A)

Trinity Blood


Uta No Prince Sama

Zetsuen no Tempest


No comments:

Post a Comment