Friday, December 6, 2013

Flashback Friday III



I decided that my method of posting organization was frustrating me a bit, so I’m going to change things around slightly. I will post my Currently Watching for December post sometime next week. I’m leaving my Friday posts for what I’ve gotten to over the week, as well as possibly what I’m focusing on at the moment. Sunday’s post will from now on be for what I’ve gotten to watch for the following week, if I haven’t gotten to it all ready. This seems to work best for my book blog, though it might be slightly different on here since I’ll get to some stuff before my Friday post. Anywho! I’ll list what I’ve bought/borrowed (and that I haven’t gotten to yet), starting on Sunday. Here’s a list of what I’m currently watching, as well as what I managed to get to this past week. (I'm gonna tweak this post once the internet resets)



Currently Watching:


The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Part 1


Watched:


For Anime Club

Steam Detectives

Ep. 1

For Anime Club

Attack on Titan
The Left Arm's Trace: Battle of Trost District, Part 5


Supernatural 
Season 8: Ep 23 
*sobs* EPIC AWFUL CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment