Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Special V

So, yesterday I concluded with all that I had gotten to since I last posted. I got several movies out for my friend and I, but we only got to Monte Carlo and Bride Wars, and much of it I returned since they were mostly rewatches for me. I bought Monsters University and Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, for Christmas for my siblings, and I also receieved Psych: Season 7. I still have Vampire Diaries: Season 1 checked out, minus the 2nd disc, but I still haven't started it yet. I'm dying to watch The Day of the Doctor and the Christmas Special and the Sherlock short, but I don't know when I'll get around to it with our horrible internet plan. The following is all else I still have out at the moment...



Bought:


Despicable Me 2



Borrowed:


Durarara!!
Part 02, Discs 1 & 2
Part 03, Discs 1 & 2

27 Dresses

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

No comments:

Post a Comment