Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Reel IV

So I really wanted to do this yesterday, but I've just been having a rough past couple of days and never got around to it. Right now, I should be preparing for my last final tomorrow, but I still wanted to try and do this. Hopefully, my posts for both blogs will be a bit more organized and on time, and I will actually get to say all that I want to say. Right now, I just feel rushed. But anyway, Fridays over on my book blog are really for talking about the week, so it's really okay... I might possibly go back and tweak some of the more recent posts, due to this rushing and the limited internet of last week.

Here's a quick list of tv shows I would really like to try out (does not include ones I have all ready started):

Terra Nova
The Hollow Crown
Battlestar Galactica
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Diaries
Stargate
Copper
Primeval: New World

No comments:

Post a Comment