Saturday, December 28, 2013

Flashback Friday V ~ Saturday Edition

So I'm pretty far behind in posts on both my blogs but I really wanted to at least have one last summarization before the end of the month/year. It seems I missed 2 Sunday, midweek, and Friday posts each... I hate being disorganized, but oh well. I got several movies but some I returned since they were rewatches, some I already watched, and some I haven't gotten to just yet. So tomorrow I'll post a list of the ones I got that I haven't watched. Today I'm just going to list, as best I can, what I've gotten to since my last post. 

My next midweek post will probably be favorite characters, and then the anime edition, but I won't get to that until next month sometime, most likely. I usually do a year end list of books on my blog, but that seems harder with movies, so I won't do that, or a month sumerization, since that is also harder. I might do more lists beginning next month/year, though I don't ever think I will do a currently watching post at the beginning of each month like I do one my other blog. So I might do a plan to watch post, but we'll just have to wait and see. I'm pretty much just thinking aloud here... xD I'll stop rambling now...

So anyway... Here's, to the best of my knowledge, what I've gotten to over these past two weeks of hiatus....


Currently Watching:


Durarara!! 
Part 2, Disc 1, Ep. 12.5


Bought & Watched:


Monsters University

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters


Watched:


Leverage
Final Season, Eps. 4 & 9

Psych
Season 7, Eps. 1-6

Person of Interest
Season 2, Eps. 8-12

Monk
Season 7, Eps. 8 *rewatch again*

Bride Wars

Monte Carlo

Durarara!! 
Eps. 1-12

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 
Vol 2: Part 04-07

No comments:

Post a Comment