Friday, June 5, 2015

Flashback Friday XXXII

Well then...

I haven't been keeping up with this blog but I decided that since I was trying to get back into book blogging, I might as well try and update this as often as I can, too. Also, I've been watching some pretty good series here recently, and I would like to try and review some sooner rather than later. I have a feeling that this may turn into more of an anime review blog, but we'll see what happens...

Anyway, while I can't (at the moment) recall everything I've bought, borrowed, or watched since September, I have a pretty good idea in reference to this past month...but for right now I'm just going to go over this past week.

Watched:

Annie
*rewatch*

Big Bang Theory
S1 *completed*

***********************

Coffee Prince 
Eps. 1-5

Darker Than Black
Eps. 21 & 22

Golden Time
Eps. 1-6

Kuroko No Baskue 
Ep. 1

Stein’s Gate 
Eps. 17-19

Tsubasa 
S1, Eps. 23-26



No comments:

Post a Comment