Saturday, May 17, 2014

Flashback Friday XIX: Saturday Edition

Ok so I didn't do this last week, either because I just forgot or I didn't really watch that much because of finals... I had my last final yesterday, and I managed to finish all but one of my projects that I had an extension on until Sunday (the other I hope to finish today) and then I will have sooo much more time to devote to more informative posts...such as reviews. This probably won't happen until next month, though, just so I have a chance to write a bunch in advance. :P

Anyway, this is all that I can remember watching recently...and again, it's not that much...


Watched:

That Darn Cat! 
*rewatch*

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings 
Season 2, Disc 1
Eps. 3 *restarted* - 5 *began*
Had to return season 2 because it was very overdue so I'm probably going to start 
back up in episode 5, whenever I get my hands on it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment